Friday, November 28, 2008

Encounter Two

“I know you are surprised to find me online…”
“Yeah its India’s 9/11….I love it…”
“ India is good to practice what I do….its good…”
“Come on frankly no intelligence…so there is no failure…:
“Look at our motivations, planning and flawless execution….”
“That was easier than crossing a road in Mumbai”
“ No…I wont tell you that…remember your limits…”
“Its great moral boost for me and others….”
“Yes we always have multiple objectives…”
“Look we could stop the whole damn maximum city…”
“Yeah you need motivated young men to do that and we have them plenty….”
“ Yes lots of money….”
“ I am citizen of world…far away from chaotic Mumbai…”
“ I despise blood and gore…. boys do that…”
“ There are production lines working over time…churning out motivated young men…24x7…”
“ Not telling you…Yankees may be snooping you know…”
“I feel bad about fire in Taj…I love the place…been my watering hole since long….”
“ I told you…now I don’t take part in action…. only organize and
manage.. ”
“ I did give my input…and glad they accepted…”
“ I wont share what I asked them to do…”
“ Yes that’s first in series…many to follow across world…”
“ I know what I ought to know and have a separate feed too…. live…”
“ I told then the so called authorities will dodder and our boys will be able to hold for long…”
“I am richer now than before…. how much not telling you…”
“ Not afraid of competition at all…you just can’t pick up a gun and start doing what I do….”
“Try it…you will know….”
“Yes election scene is good…but that is tame, as compared what we did in Mumbai…”
“Sorry have to go now….bye…”